Put Our Knowledge And Experience To Work For You
When you have a legal issue that you need resolved quickly and efficiently, turn to The Law Offices of Kain & Burke, PC. We will provide personal attention to your legal matter and help you understand your legal options.
Providing A Wide Variety Of Representation
Our lawyers have decades of experience handling cases involving many different aspects of law, such as:
- Family law representation, including resolution of child custody, child support, property division and immigration concerns.
- Estate planning services that include preparation of wills and trusts. We also provide experienced probate representation.
- Business law representation and services, including business formation, business litigation representation, and guidance concerning the purchase and sales of businesses.
- Business and personal tax issues, including preparation of corporate, partnership and individual tax returns.
- Criminal defense, including felony and misdemeanor representation. We also provide representation regarding traffic and DUI/DWI charges.
- Real estate services involving a wide variety of commercial and residential real estate services.
Our experience allows for us to handle the most challenging cases. We provide the knowledge and skills of a large firm with the personalized attention of a small firm. We always pay specific attention to your needs and concerns.
Knowledgeable And Skilled Lawyers
All of our attorneys are excellent negotiators, and our goal is to resolve your legal issues successfully without resorting to litigation. If this is not possible, we are not afraid to take your case to trial. The credentials and qualifications of each of our attorneys include:
William Kain, our Grand Junction estate planning and probate attorney, has an LL.M. in estate and gift taxation, and an LL.M. in tax law from New York University. These advanced studies give him the additional knowledge he needs to find the best answer to your tax or estate planning problems. He is also the former district attorney of Mesa County, a former special assistant U.S. attorney and a former municipal court judge.
Michael Burke has an MBA in addition to his law degree. This gives him a unique perspective on your business, as he understands how all decisions will affect you under the law, as well as how they will affect your bottom line. He uses this perspective to find the best way to resolve your legal issues.
Stephanie Holguin was a Child Protective Services (CPSA) specialist in Arizona for several years. She brings her knowledge of Colorado family law and understanding of the effect that divorce can have on children to our law firm. She is also your attorney for immigration issues. Se Habla Español.
Andrew Smith is a former South Carolina public defender. He is an experienced litigator specializing in criminal and family matters. Andrew is licensed to practice law in South Carolina, Arizona and Colorado, and he is working to be licensed to practice in Utah at this time. Se Habla Español.
Whether you are dealing with a complex division of property in divorce or you need help putting together a will, you will work closely with our team, including a lawyer and a paralegal. They will be your main points of contact, giving you personal attention and working diligently to craft the best possible solution to your problem. They take the time to understand your issue and to listen to your desired outcome. They guide you through the legal process, explaining all of your options so you can make informed decisions for yourself and your family or your business.