Providing Personalized
Legal Representation

Providing Compassionate Immigration Representation

Burke, Holguin, & Smith, P.C. provide a wide variety of immigration services for individuals and families in Colorado. The guidance our attorney provides allows you to understand the nation’s immigration system. We prevent mistakes from arising that could derail your opportunity to obtain legal permanent resident status and citizenship. Our goal is to help keep families together.

Applying for legal permanent resident status and citizenship can be a difficult process. Our immigration attorney understands the complex requirements, and we take immediate action to prevent unnecessary delays from occurring and to protect your rights. We do what is necessary to prevent mistakes in the application process, which can result in the rejection of your immigration requests.

The Immigration Representation We Provide

Attorney Stephanie Holguin of Burke, Holguin, & Smith, P.C. specifically helps individuals regarding the following immigration matters:

  • Preparation and filing of petitions
  • Family-based petitions to become a legal permanent resident
  • U visas (visas for victims of certain qualifying crimes)
  • Renewal of legal permanent residence cards (“green cards”)
  • Removal of conditions on residence
  • Adjustment of status
  • Citizenship/naturalization requests

Our law firm understands what is at stake. Many of our clients face possible deportation. Because of this, we prepare all petitions carefully to make certain all information is correct. We provide honest representation. Therefore, we will provide you with a straightforward assessment of your legal matter while advising you upon your chances for success.

Contact Our Knowledgeable Immigration Attorney – Stephanie Holguin

If you have immigration questions, it is important that you obtain an attorney who will fight to protect the rights of you and your family. Our office is located in Grand Junction. To schedule a consultation with Attorney Stephanie Holguin to discuss your matter in detail, please call 970-241-2969. You can also contact our office. Hablamos español.