CREDIT CARD SURCHARGE NOTICE
To cover the cost of processing a credit or charge card transaction, and pursuant to section 5-2-212, Colorado Revised Statutes, a seller, or lessor may impose a processing surcharge in an amount not to exceed 2% of the total payment made for goods or services purchased or leased by use of a credit or charge card. A seller or lessor shall not impose a processing surcharge on payments made by use of cash, a check, or a debit card or redemption of a gift card.
Make A Payment
- Click “Continue” and follow the prompts to make a payment on your account.
- Please request a receipt if you would like one.
- If you are not the client but are making a payment for another person, please be advised that by making a payment:
- a. You do not establish an attorney-client relationship with Kain & Burke, PC;
- b. You may not direct the course of representation of the client;
- c. You are not entitled to any confidential information;
- d. Any payment will be considered a gift to the client; and
- e. By clicking “Continue” I accept these terms.
- Any billing questions should be directed to Christy Moore at (970) 241-2969 or [email protected].